- 10″x 5ft x 5 rolls
- Use this decorative heat transfer film with your creativity to quickly and easily personalize apparel fashion accessories.
- Iron-on vinyl ideal for DIY T-shirts. team or club wear. bags. aprons. pillowcases home decor with DIY unique images.
- Work great on clean dry smooth flat cotton fabrics surface
How to Do It
- 1.Compatible with Craft Cutters. Die Cutters. Sign Plotters.etc.
- 2.Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- 3.Place vinyl (gloss side) onto cutting mat .
- 4.Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- 5.Weed all of the excess slowly. leave the delicate design letters or graphics.
- 6.Make sure the finished product facing the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- 7.Lay out the fabric.Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard. flat clean dry surface.
- 8.Place a cardboard to protect transferred image onto both sides of t-shirt.
- 9.Set a heat press machine from 150??(302?H) to 160??(320?H) .
- 10.Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- 11.Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- 12.Disperse the iron’s heat evenly.Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- 13.Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes.
There are no reviews yet.