Get creative with our Cold Color Changing Vinyl to make a unique surprising craft project. When chilled below 59??F (15??C). the color will change from clear to color on the opposite side & change back to its original look when the temperature increases.
Shake off your stress today by crafting something unique with this color shift vinyl that is sensitive to Cold Temperature. It has a gloss finish & permanent property but indoor use is recommended not for outdoor use.
It makes an ideal choice for daily or occasional decorating projects like decals. signs. and craft projects. It can even be used on special occasions like birthdays. team events. & festivals.
Related Post: What Do You Need to Make Stickers at Home
- 12″ x 5ft ( 0.3 x 1.55m )
- 12″ x 10ft ( 0.3 x 3.1m )
- 12″ x 82ft ( 0.3 x 25m)
- Applied Temperature Resistance: -50??F to +225??F
- Gloss Finish
- Can be used on any smooth surface such as tile. glass. or metal to create designs and patterns
- comes 6 standard colors – including red. green. blue. yellow. rose red & orange.
- Permanent vinyl but not for outdoor use
There are no reviews yet.